Level 8 Diploma in Public Administration Management
Level 8 Diploma in Public Administration Management is an accredited program that is equivalent to PHD. This programme is designed to help you achieve an in-depth academic understanding of issues in comparative policy and governance and organizational studies. The program is interdisciplinary: it draws on economics, political science, sociology, psychology, organization studies, and other fields. You will graduate prepared to conduct leading-edge research and take on leadership roles in government, universities and other public institutions. This qualification is achieved by completing and passing 4 courses (chosen from the list of courses below) and through rigorous and comprehensive research on a chosen research topic that is selected from a pool of different headings all relating to Public Administration Management. After completing required coursework, you will undergo an online assessment of the skills acquired, and then embark on research that leads to a 40,000 words dissertation, which will be guided and marked by your tutor, on any of the following research areas:
- The effect of Privatization and Commercialization of Government Owned Companies and Developing Economy.
- Human Rights in the Administration of Justice.
- Investment Management Practices and Growth of Public Enterprises.
- Transformational Leadership behaviours.
- Private Enterprises and Rural Development.
- Politics of Recruitment in the Civil Service.
The main aim of this program is to offer learners the knowledge and skills needed to develop an understanding of the models, tools and techniques used in the field of Public Administration Management. The programme is heavily research-focused; allows graduates to work in academia or in high-level corporate positions. It will enable you to combine advanced quantitative and analytical skills with management theory, and to apply these to real-world challenges posed by industry partners. You will acquire the techniques and tools necessary to: undertake International Market analysis and their interpretation; plan and manage Public Administration issues strategically using the discipline in an integrated approach.
This distinguishes the course from the rest on offer in the international landscape of advanced training.
- High level strategic thinking skills
- Acquire tools and strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Strong Management and Leadership Skills. Students will be able to lead and manage in public governance.
- Students will participate in and contribute to the policy process.
- Students will be able to analyse, synthesize, think critically, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Students will articulate and apply a public service perspective.
- Students will be able to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
You can join this level 8 program through one of the following two routes:
- You have post graduate qualification in Management related subject.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a Public Administration Management.
- You have level 7 Diploma in Public Administration Management or other Management related qualification.
This is a flexible online program and students have the privilege to complete it as they find fit to their schedule of life and work, however, those who dedicate their time for early graduation could do so in just 18 months.
After successful pass of all units-modules or courses, in collaboration with our main London office, our accreditation body will send the certificate out directly to the student or to the university’s local office in the student’s country of residence, where it will be made ready for collection in only 10 working days.
Full program fee = $3,798.00
6 installments of $633.00 each