Level 6 Diploma in Human Resource Management
GLU’s Level 6 Diploma in Human Resources Management is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, which provides learners with the qualifications and skills necessary to pursue entry-level positions in the human resources field. Additionally, the degree acts as a stepping-stone toward future graduate study. Through curricula which cover fundamental aspects of human resources, students prepare to navigate the complexities of the field.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of organizational settings.
- Evaluate complex qualitative and quantitative data to support strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for an organization.
- Work independently and collaboratively in inter- and/or multi-disciplinary and diverse environments.
- Use creative, critical and reflective thinking to address organizational opportunities and challenges.
- Apply problem solving and decision making frameworks that propose defensible solutions to organizational opportunities, challenges, change and risk.
- Demonstrate ethical and socially responsible behaviour.
- Integrate appropriate technologies in developing solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
Duration of the Course
This is a flexible course and its completion time depends on the learner’s dedication and effort, however it could be completed in as short as five months but 720 Guided Learning Hours must be covered.
Mode of study
This course is an online learning course supported by online facilities and it can be studied from anywhere in the world without attending classes or meeting face-to-face with tutors.
To join this course you should have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management or any Diploma in management related courses.
- Applicants are expected to have a good level of English skills. Also, applicants are expected to have mastery level of literacy and numeracy.
Start date of this course
Enrolment is open throughout the year and students can join the course anytime from anywhere.
Full course fee = $1400.00
Fee per module = ($200.00)