Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management
GLU’s Level 5 Diploma in HRM is a prestigious, internationally recognized qualification. This qualification aims to develop a strong understanding of contemporary business management strategy and issues as well as a deeper knowledge of human resources. It will equip learners with the skills they need to build the foundations for a strong career; which provides the same level of difficulty as the second year of a Bachelor’s degree.
Mode of study
This course is an online learning course supported by online facilities and it can be studied from anywhere in the world without attending classes or meeting face-to-face with tutors.
There is no pre-requisite condition for this course; however, applicants are expected to have a good level of English skills for reading/understanding text books and Course materials, for researching and for responding to assignments. Also, applicants are expected to have mastery level of literacy and numeracy
Start date of this course:
Enrolment is open throughout the year and students can join the course anytime from anywhere.
- The Diploma offers a wider breadth of topics, providing you with a more comprehensive knowledge of HR management.
- You’ll also learn about Employee Engagement and Leadership and Management, two highly in-demand skills sought by organisations.
- A sound understanding of how human resource activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives.
- A broader perspective of the organisational issues facing those in charge of the management of people within organisations.
- An understanding of how to analyse human resource information and present findings to inform decision making.
Duration of the Course
This is a flexible course and its completion time depends on the learner’s dedication and effort, however it could be completed in as short as three months but 480 Guided Learning Hours must be covered.
After successful pass of all units-modules or courses, in collaboration with our main London office, our accreditation body will send the certificate out directly to the student or to the university’s local office in the student’s country of residence, where it will be made ready for collection in only 10 working days.
Full course fee = $1190.00
Fee per module = ($170.00)