Level 5 Diploma in Natural Medicine
The courses and programs offered by Greater London University are all unique in many aspects and this Advanced Diploma in Natural Medicine is one of them.
The program is intended to give not only a sound foundation of knowledge in Natural Medicine, human body, its biochemical processes and Diseases, but also an advanced understanding and skills in the best approach and the most effective way to improve or eliminate many different health issues.
Mode of study:
This course is an online learning course supported by online facilities and it can be studied from anywhere in the world without attending classes or meeting face-to-face with tutors.
The learning outcomes of the program include:
- Increased awareness in the history, development and current usage of natural medicine
- Acquisition of a sound foundation of knowledge in the physical and functional structure of the human body.
- Profound knowledge in the biochemical processes that take place within the body
- Mastery level of knowledge of the best 100 natural herbs including their constituents, contra-indications, side effects and their overall health benefits.
- Acquisition of new techniques, skills and scientific medical knowledge to conduct ethical and professional consultations with patients
- Learning and mastering unique skills to reach a correct and reliable diagnosis
- Learning all the necessary after-consultation advice that must be given to patients
There is no pre-requisite condition for this course; however, applicants are expected to have a good level of English skills for reading/understanding text books and Course materials, for researching and for responding to assignments. Also, applicants are expected to have mastery level of literacy and numeracy
Duration of the Course
This is a flexible course and its completion time depends on the learner’s dedication and effort, however it could be completed in as short as three months but 480 Guided Learning Hours must be covered.
There are 8 exams (Web-conducted assessments) that are all mandatory and must be passed to earn this qualification (the Advanced Diploma in Natural Medicine Level 5).
Start date of this course:
Enrolment is open throughout the year and students can join the course anytime from anywhere.
Assessments and Exams
To measure the level of understanding and the depth and accomplishment of a true learning, there must be a fair but firm assessment on one’s skills and knowledge in the subject they have been studying. Since this is a medical course and those who graduate would likely be dealing with patients and vulnerable people, we have made a rigorous assessment system which gives us a clear evidence of the competency of the learner. All assessments and markings take place within the learning platform of our website. After results of the exam is given out, our internal verifier will conduct full verification of all the answers given by the learner and evaluate whether the student has shown competency in the section and level of study he/she has been tested on.
After successful pass of all units-modules or courses, in collaboration with our main London office, our accreditation body will send the certificate out directly to the student or to the university’s local office in the student’s country of residence, where it will be made ready for collection in only 10 working days.
Fee for this course:
Number of modules = 8
Full course fee = $1800.00
Fee per module= $225.00